Saturday, April 09, 2011

Oh Gee... It's Allergy Season grrrrrr!

All it took so far, was a couple warm days for my eyes to begin itching and the morning sneeze-fest to begin. This morning I had the pleasure of waking up (Thank you Lord :) to a swollen eye. UGH! I quickly popped the heavy duty stuff... Benedryl, and some antihistimine eyedrops and grabbed an ice mask to put on my eye.

It doesn't help that I'm beginning to pack up some of the clutter in my place to prepare to sell it. I actually think it was the dust that affected me last night as I snatched some old books off of the top shelf that I hadn't touched in years.

I really wanted to take the non-drowsy type allergy med instead of Benedryl because it knocks me out. Good thing I'm not driving.

http://www.webmd.com/allergies/guide/allergies-treatment-care


No comments: