Saturday, September 19, 2009

T. D. JAKES CAUGHT!!!!!!!

T. D. JAKES CAUGHT!!!!!!!
>
> T.D. Jakes (a well-known
> preacher) was returning to Texas after a speaking engagement. When his
> plane arrived, there was a limousine there to transport him to his home in
> Dallas. As he prepared to get into the limo, he stopped and spoke to the
> driver. "You know" he said, "I am almost 50 years old and I have never
> driven a limousine. Would you mind if I drove it for a while?" The driver
> said, "No problem. Have a go at it.." T.D. gets into the driver's
> seat and they head off down the highway. A short distance away sat a
> rookie State Trooper operating his first speed trap. The long black
> limo went by him doing 70 in a 55 mph zone. The trooper pulled out and
> easily caught the limo and got out of his patrol car to begin the
> procedure.
>
>
> The young
> trooper walked up to the driver's door and when the glass was rolled down
> he was surprised to see who was driving. He immediately excused himself
> and went back to his car and called his supervisor. He told the
> supervisor, "I know we are supposed to enforce the law but I also know
> that important people are sometimes given certain courtesies. I need
> to know what I should do because I have stopped a very important
> person." The supervisor asked, "Is it the governor?"
>
>
>
> The young
> trooper said, "No, he's more important than that." The supervisor said,
> "Oh, so it's the president." The young trooper said, "No, he's even more
> important than that." The supervisor finally asked, "Well then, who is
> it?" The young trooper said, "I
> think it's Jesus because he's got T. D. Jakes for a
> chauffeur!!!!!

No comments: