Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cried tears this morning...

Watching CNN report... they had a family of Haitian decent, living here in the US. Their mother is in Haiti and has died in the earthquake. They have located her body in one of the morgues, which isn't functioning... and have only until tomorrow to get her body from there, to be brought here to the US. They are desperately trying to get her here, for a proper burial and closure. All her children and grandchildren are here in the US.

I was so sad and devastated listening to them as they cried on TV making their appeal for help. I keep thinking that if I were in their position, I'd be inconsolable. I would be a wreck! OMG.

My prayers go out to all the people of Haiti and their families, friends and for us all. We need to be so thankful for waking up this morning knowing that our biggest problems, pale in comparison to what is going on over there.

No comments: