Tuesday, April 20, 2010

men....

(Just jokes y'all... LOL. Someone sent this to me today, and y'all know that 'instruction manual one is real... LOL.)


One day my
housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweat-

shirt.Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, 'What setting do I use on the washing machine?
''It depends,' I replied. 'What does it say on your shirt?'
He yelled back, 'ALABAMA ! '
And they say blondes are dumb...
-----------------------------------------------------------
A couple is lying in bed. The man says,'I am going
to make you the happiest woman in the world.'

The woman replies,
'I'll miss you...'

-------------------------------------------------------
'It's just too hot to wear clothes today,'
Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, 'honey, what do you think the
neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?'

'Probably that I married you for your money,' she replied.
-------------------------------------------
Q: What do you
call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: A rumor
-------------------------------------------
A man and his wife,
now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and said that because they had been so good that each one of them could have one wish.

The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband.
Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands.
The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger...
Whoosh...immediately he turned
90!!!
Gotta love that
fairy!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Lord,


I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; and Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
AMEN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

Q: Why do little
boys whine?


A: They are practicing to be
men.

--------------------------------------------------
Q: What do you
call a handcuffed man?

A: Trustworthy.

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------
Q: Why do men whistle when they are sitting on the toilet?
A: It helps them remember which end to wipe.

-------------------------------------------
Q: How do you
keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
A: Rename the
email folder 'Instruction Manuals'

-------------------------------------------------

No comments: